Once the execution of a conservation solution is underway, our marketing and sales team provides go-to-market strategies and marketing services that will make your project stand apart from the competition.
For Conservation and Mitigation Banks:
• Developing your go-to-market strategy and executing your marketing plan is a critical part of driving revenue for newly formed conservation banks or existing banks.
Our marketing and sales services include:
• On-site Marketing Events: Site tours and picnics are some of the ways that we engage regulators and permitees to get your projects noticed.
• PR Events: Community outreach programs, such as outdoor classrooms, are ways we develop positive press and promote your project.
• Online Marketing: Websites with engaging digital assets such as videos and content from the onsite events build community engagement with your brand. We create your digital assets, measure success with 3rd party tools and optimize for best results.
• Sales: Credit sales, including outbound prospecting at local public meetings and engaging major impactors, is an important component of any successful conservation bank. We provide turnkey credit sales, ledger maintenance and reporting.